Monday, October 20, 2014

Weekending: Lack of Sleep

Another weekend has flown by! This weekend was a busy one but still fun, a typical pattern. 

Friday
After school my MOH and I went to Hobby Lobby to look for wedding decor, christmas decor, and scrapbooking supplies. If you've never been there, it's a wonderful store. I love all of the variety and they have really good prices (almost everything is always on sale). I ended up buying some chargers and small things for my centerpieces. I looked at all of the Christmas stuff but couldn't commit to anything yet. I got like 4 sets of stickers for my engagement scrapbook on sale for $1 each, score! I am also looking at decor to register for and fell in love with this gold and navy bathroom ensemble. 


Friday night my fiance invited some of our friends over for a game night. We enjoyed some drinks, a lot of laughs, and we got a little competitive at 2am when we were all trying to win this game. It was a great night and I'm glad that my fiance forces me to be social when I would rather go to sleep at 9pm. 


Saturday

I woke up that morning and wrote a 15 page paper for grad school, that was fun...not. But I got it done! 

Then my fiance and I went to a marching band competition to watch some of the schools that he teaches drumline at. Right now he is only teaching at 1 but he has taught at 3 others before and they were there so it was fun to see some friends from the other side of the state and enjoy some good music. 


Sunday

Church && football. Typical sunday. :) 


Here's to another week! 

Linking up! 



Weekending

2 comments:

  1. Hobby Lobby is awesome for wedding decor, I got so much from there as well as Michael's and a lot online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hobby Lobby is AWESOME. I love shopping there! Thank goodness the closest one is an hour away! :) xo

    ReplyDelete