Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Wish List

After spending about $2,000 last month on deposits for my photographer, DJ, and photobooth I paid my credit card with this month's paycheck and realized that I need to slow down my spending just a tad. I'm trying really hard this month to slow down the spending so that I don't end up with another huge bill. Here are some things that I am waiting patiently to purchase when it gets closer to pay day!

Save the Dates 




We are taking engagement pictures on Sunday (FINALLY) and once we get them back I can't wait to order my save the dates. I'm not totally decided on even which site we are going to use but there are so many options. Anyone have strong opinions towards a certain sight? 

Robes for my Bridesmaids




Don't ask me why I want to buy these so badly already but I do! I think because I love buying gifts for other people and then I will already have these so that I can buy more gifts when we get closer to the wedding. I am going to get a simple cotton robe and just do a monogram so that it's something people will wear often.

Craft Supplies



My wedding will be all about the glitter and sparkle so I want to try and make some neat candleholders like this to add to the centerpieces or for one of the other tables that need a little decor. I also decided that I wanted to do something like this for my cards. I'm not into suitcases or birdcages and they totally don't fit my theme, but this bling-ed out box totally does. 


Is there anything you are holding out for or eager to buy this month? 

Linking up with Kristyn 


Wedding Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. WE both have the love for "bling" in common! I made a cake stand for our wedding and blinged it out :):)

    Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wedding is going to be lots of sparkle too! Ahhh I can't wait to see your engagement pictures!

    ReplyDelete