Friday, December 5, 2014

five on friday: christmas decor

Now that December is here I feel like I can share my Christmas decor. Here are my five of my favorite Christmas things in our apartment:

Advent Calendars

I love counting down each day and enjoying a little hershey's kiss! 

The Mantle

I spent a lot of time looking for everything and getting it arranged just how I wanted it. We are still missing stockings because the last set I bought my fiance didn't like but I plan on getting some this weekend to make it look more complete.

Our baby tree

I didn't want a huge tree since we live in an apartment and this little guy was on sale a Michaels and I couldn't pass it up. I even put the presents we are bringing to my parents under it so that it looks better. 

Santa's Sleigh
This was an item in our silent auction fundraiser I hosted for school and my mom bought it for me. I think the reindeer are just too cute and I also like the holiday flowers in the sleight.

Angels

My mom gifted me the Willow Tree angel last year and I bought the other angel this year. I think it might be the start of a Christmas collection. 

Linking up with Friday Favorites & Five on Friday!
The Diary of a Real Housewife
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
Happy Weekend! 


2 comments:

  1. I love your little tree! We live in an apartment, too, so we will be doing the same. I have never seen that Christmas Kiss advent calendar - a little chocolate each day is definitely my kind of thing!! I love your angels, too. My mom started a collection for me when I was born, and each year at Christmas we picked one up at a local craft fair. It's definitely one of my favorite Christmas things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mantel looks awesome!! Love that wreath on the mirror. I have a mirror that's normally on my mantel...I just may need to rig up a wreath on it now!!

    ReplyDelete