Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: The Registry

We started making our registry a few weeks ago before we sent out our save the dates and it was really hard! We have been living together for about a year so we have everything that we need to be able to fill an apartment. I decided to use our registry to focus on finding nicer items and hopefully stocking up for a house that we will be buying within a couple years. We decided to register at Macy's and Target because they fit two different budgets but both have tons of things we love.

Here are some of the things I'm excited about having on my registry:

KitchenAid 
My mom has one and I can't wait to have one of my own! 

Spice Rack 
I am really bad at using spices and making my cooking exciting so maybe having a nice spice rack on my counter will help. 

Crock Pot 
I have one right now but it doesn't have a timer and this will make me feel like I can leave it on when I'm not home. 


Duvet Cover (blue)
We are going to have a blue and white themed bedroom. I think it will be super relaxing and calm. 

Ombre Shower Curtain
Our other bathroom is ocean themed so I picked out a new shower curtain as well as matching rugs. 

What were your favorite things that you registered for? Anything you think I might have forgotten about? 

Linking up! 

Showered With Design
Wedding Wednesday


2 comments:

  1. Registries are hard! We got a stand mixer and it's the best thing ever! Definitely a good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used www.myregistry.com so that I could register for items at various stores. It made it so easy.
    I love my mixer! I bought one 7 years before I got married, but it is such a great thing to have in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete