Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Honeymoon Plans

Last week we booked our Honeymoon! Since neither myself or my fiance have valid passports we decided to stick with staying in the US and decided on Hawaii for our Honeymoon. We went to Maui this summer with my family and both loved it. This time we decided for the more romantic island, Kauai! 



We booked 7 nights at a resort on the island with an ocean view room. The resort has 4 pools, including one with a sand bottom and another with a water slide! 


We rented a car and two other things I want to do during the week are tubing through some caves and plantations...


...and going on a helicopter tour of the island. 


We didn't do either of those things in Maui so it will be special to do them on our honeymoon. Besides enjoying those adventures I'm thinking there will be plenty of sipping fruity drinks and relaxing by the pool. 

Anyone else go to Hawaii or have any honeymoon advice? 

Linking up! 

Wedding Wednesday
--------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my other Wedding Wednesday posts:

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so exciting!!! We just booked our honeymoon, too, and we are already ready to go lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have not been on a honeymoon yet (and we might not go), but I have had a LOT of friends go to Hawaii recently for their honeymoons. The pictures all look amazing, so I know you will have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pool with a sand bottom!??! I had no idea such a thing even existed!! This sounds like an amazing trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like an amazing honeymoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This all looks amazing! You've got the right ideas for a great honeymoon :) This is my fiancé's favorite thing to talk about now - forget the wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! I can't wait to see those pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks amazing, I can't wait until my husband and I can take a real honeymoon. Wisconsin is just too cold right now...hopefully in 5 years or so. :)
    Beardy Heart Beauty

    ReplyDelete