Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Bridesmaid Dress Shopping

On Monday evening all of my Bridesmaids came to town and we went Bridesmaids dress shopping! We decided to go to David's Bridal since they had a big selection and since I bought my dress there each of the girls get $20 off their dress.

My bridesmaids live all over the place, with two about 4 hours away in different directions, one two hours away, and the other two living close. I wasn't expecting the girls to buy the dresses, just agree on a style so that then they can go into their local stores at a time closer to the wedding and have it in the system exactly what they need.


When we got there I told them to all just pick ones that they liked that were long and chiffon. They didn't have anything in my color so they just tried on ones in different colors and held up the color swatch next to them to see how it would look. Here are some of the ones they tried on.
I am lucky to have such wonderful bridesmaids and they knew that I wanted them all of in the same dress and they were happy to agree. They looked great in all of them but there was one that I liked more than the rest. They said it was comfortable and I think it makes all of them look awesome. Overall, it was a lot less stressful than I thought it would be and then we went out for a delicious dinner afterwards.


I'm going to keep their dress a secret for now, not it's one of these four.  Which dress do you think they chose?














Check out my other Wedding Wednesday posts:

2 comments:

  1. I was the same way and went with long and chiffon (but none of the dresses here, so I wonder if you had the same one as me ;) ). What is your color??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that third one down with the deep v-neck and the pretty ruffle down the back- but they are all gorgeous!! What color will they be?

    ReplyDelete