Friday, April 3, 2015

Five on Friday: Looking Forward

Spring break is over! :( I'm so sad, but I am going to make this day great and enjoy the weekend. Instead of being negative I am going to think about five things that I'm looking forward to this spring. 

One. 
My bridal shower! 
This is happening in June and I can't wait! My MOH is the best and I know she is planning something wonderful. Also, the mother of my flowers girls was actually my 6th grade teacher and then I was a nanny for her girls and she is almost like a second mother. I know that she wants to spoil me so it is going to be a wonderful time. Plus I will get to see all of my friends and family, I'm so excited! 

Two.
Memorial Day with my best friend! 

One of my best friends lives in Oregon and is attending graduate school so I am going to spend the long weekend with her while C goes and teaches drum corps. We are planning lots of shopping, a day trip to the beach, and probably seeing a movie. I can't wait to just hang out with her and spend time together. 

Three.
State FFA Convention
Myself and my partner teacher will take about 30 students to our FFA State Convention in May. We will be staying in the dorms and the kids will be competing over the span of 4 days. It's high stress, but also high energy and so rewarding. I love watching the kids get excited for FFA and have fun running around a college campus for a week. The lack of sleep and stress is so worth it. 

Four. 
Celebrating our Anniversary
*us on 5/30/09
C and I will celebrate our last 'dating' anniversary in May. 6 years and going strong. I think the date will always be significant to use even after we get married. LOVE LOVE LOVE. 

Five. 
The Last Day of School! 
I feel like a terrible teacher saying this, but the last day of school is going to be a GREAT day. I love my kids and I love teaching but I have so much to look forward to this summer that I'm so ready for it to be here. 

Happy Friday, Linking up! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 6 years!
    Also, I have no clue what FFA is but sounds fun. (Future Farmers??)
    I'm jealous of all teachers who get summers off.

    ReplyDelete