Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: Hair Trial!

Last week I went for my hair trial with my mom. When I talked with the hair stylist originally she had said that she could do me, as well as 4 others in 2 1/2 hours. That shocked me because I've never gotten my hair done that fast. I was excited for the trial to not only see what my hair would look like, but also to see if she actually was that fast.

 I was nervous because I found this stylist from a local salon and not a personal recommendation. Thankfully as soon as we got to the salon I knew it would be a good choice. The decor was awesome and everyone was so friendly. I loved my stylist and she was immediately making me feel comfortable asking about my groom, the wedding, my bridesmaids, etc. We decided on what I wanted and she started working on my hair!


One thing she did comment on was that I need to not wash my hair the day of, or even the day before the wedding. She had a hard time getting the curls to hold because I had just washed my hair that morning. Even with that, I could get the idea of what it would be like and I was so happy she really understood what I wanted.

I think I am going to go with more volume in the back so that there is a bigger poof and maybe a little less pulled to the sides so that we can see the headband better. I am so relieved that it turned out so well and it makes me even more excited for my wedding!


Linking up! 
BorrowedHeaven

___________________________________________________________________________
 Check out my other Wedding Wednesday posts:

7 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty! I wore my hair only half up and always regretted that it wasn't all up because I got so hot at the reception!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks incredible! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so good!! My hair trial is in 2 weeks and I am so excited, I need to finally decide which style I want to use!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love that veil and headband combination!! Not washing your hair the day of definitely helps keep the curls in - no joke, mine dropped less than an inch in 15 hours haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hair trials are fun! It's great you had all the accessories on hand as well! Looks great :) We forgot my veil when I went for my trial so we just had to guess for it. And I wasn't warned about not washing my hair which ended up making for a pretty interesting wedding morning semi-fiasco...but it all worked out in the end!!

    ReplyDelete