Thursday, April 30, 2015

Masters...check!

It's true, I have completed my Master's Degree! 

I earned a Master of Science in Curriculum and Instruction from WGU. It was all online, a two year program that I completed in 10 months. If anyone out there is looking to go back to school and do it online, I can't recommend WGU enough. It was so convenient and user friendly. 

Originally my goal was to finish in December, when we moved our wedding to August I made my goal July....well it's April. :) I've been working on it so much, spending my weekends writing papers or doing research, it's so crazy that it is totally done. 

I get to participate in commencement on Saturday, I can't wait! This might be my last time ever graduating but who knows, maybe a Ph.D is in my future. ;) 

Happy Thursday! 


Hodgespodges

http://www.hodgespodges.com/

1 comment:

  1. Yaaayy you go girl!! Congratulations! You better celebrate tons tonight :)

    ReplyDelete