Monday, April 27, 2015

Weekending: Prom

This weekend was so wonderful. We hung out with a lot of friends and did a lot of fun stuff. After a few stressful weeks it was great to unwind. 

Friday. 
We went out with our friends for some drinks. They didn't come down until later and they were making fun of me for being 'old' and liking to go to bed early. We stayed out until after 1am and they were all pretty proud of me. It was a really fun night. These two are some of my closest friends, they aren't in my wedding but they ask a ton of questions about it whenever we hang out and I love talking about it with them. It's less than 100 days away! :) 

Saturday
In the morning we ran some errands and then that evening we chaperoned Prom! It was at the Aquarium which was so cool! C was mesmerized by all of the fish, the exhibits were so cool! We also have a lot of fun teachers on staff so we enjoyed ourselves.

 This smiling, happy seal was my favorite. 

Sunday.
One of the girls that I used to nanny (who is also one of my flower girls) had her First Communion and we went to her service and then an amazing party at her mom's house. Her mom decorated so beautifully and the food was delicious. I love watching my sweet girl grow up. 

This is a busy week for me at school. We have our plant sale which is the FFA fundraiser for the entire year. It will be a relief next weekend when it is all over and we (hopefully) have a lot more money in our account. 

Linking up with Meghan


No comments:

Post a Comment