Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Favorites.

Here are some of my favorite things today! 

The Fair. 
I'll be spending all weekend with my students at the fair and having various friends and family stop by to visit. We already started off winning the market hog show yesterday, let's see if we can win lambs today! 


Sunshine.
This is my weather forecast, pure happiness. :) 

Best Friend Sleepover. 
My fiance is out of town this weekend and so is her husband so we are having a sleepover. I can't wait to do some wedding crafts, hang her gallery wall, and stay up too late chatting. So thankful for an amazing and true best friend. 

Verse. 
My friend found this website (from pintrest I think) that has bible verses based on names and this was mine. I think it's so great because first, all of the glory should be to God and second, I think it's so important to thank him for all that He does and all that he allows me to do. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed and like I have too much to do but when I think about all God does for me, my burdens that he carries, he deserves all of the glory. 

Exercise
I went on a short run last night and it felt amazing! I don't own a scale but I can tell I'm losing weight and today when C hugged me he said I'm getting skinny. I'm so glad to be staying on track even when I'm busy, stressed, and overwhelmed. I don't want to look back and say that I felt fat or ugly for any of my wedding related events, so I'm determined! 


Linking up! 



1 comment:

  1. Hope the sleepover was a blast! I love QT with my girls: always a treat.

    So fun to find a fellow engaged person's blog through the linkup :)

    ReplyDelete