Monday, April 13, 2015

Weekending: Fair Week!



Friday 
We went up to Seattle to celebrate one of my best friends/college roommate/bridesmaid's birthday! We went to this place called Rock Box which is where you rent private rooms for karaoke. You have your own server who comes in to bring you drinks and you pick all of your songs and have big comfy couches. I wasn't sure about it, but it was a blast! It also helps that she has wonderful friends and we had a great time.


Saturday
In the morning C and I went for a nice long walk and had a relaxing slow morning. Then we went down to the jewelry store where my brother works to order my wedding band! I am obsessed with it, it's so beautiful and I can't wait to be able to wear it.

I did some shopping for my best friend because it's her birthday next week. I'm stealing my wedding theme and making her birthday theme 'best day ever' and getting her things that will make her have a really good day. I'll post about it when it all comes together.

Sunday
We went to church and grocery shopping which are the two typical Sunday activities. We also went down to my school for a little big because the kids were getting their animals ready for the fair. I'm not the teacher who does much with animals with our FFA kids but I like to be around and try to help where I can. I'll be a the fair Wednesday - Sunday with them, it's super crazy and exhausting but it will be fun.


C and I tried out a new restaurant for dinner and it was delicious. It is right down the street from our apartment and I always thought it was fancy and expensive but on Sunday they have all day Happy Hour and it was affordable and delicious! I had sliders and fries, definitely not on my diet. It was the only time I cheated this week though so I was pretty proud of myself.



Three days of work and then the Spring Fair! So thankful for a short week and a fun end of the week.

Linking up with Meghan!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend, girl! Love that you got your wedding band. I can't wait to see everything come together! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really fun weekend! I love those private karaoke rooms...it's always a blast to belt out some favorite tunes!

    ReplyDelete