Thursday, June 13, 2013

employed.

It's official, I will be a full time teacher next fall! I interviewed last week and was told that I would be give the job but I've had to keep it hush hush until last night when the school board finalized it at their meeting. I could not be happier. I am at a school that I am familiar with, working with my mentor teacher, and with the best students.

I already am spending my days dreaming about what I want to do. I am slowly making a list of crafty projects that I want to complete, how I want to design my bulletin boards, and my plan for the first day of school. I will probably spend the day at school tomorrow since it's the last day and I can tell the kids i'll be teaching there next year and wishing them a happy summer.

The amount of things that had to happen just right in order for me to be able to get this job makes me thank God every day. I truly feel like he knew this is where I was meant to be and he made it happen. This school has impacted me so much in just a year and I can't wait to see what will happen in the future.


2 comments: