Sunday, June 30, 2013

iTeach.

Sorry for being away! Thanks to Lauren who commented telling me to come back, you are so sweet. :]

The reason for my hiatus is that I was at a teachers conference all week. I am an agriculture teacher and all of the ag teachers from around the state got together for this conference. We spent a week sharing ideas, learning about changes happening in our state, and celebrating our success over the last year. This is the first time I got to interact with a lot of these teachers since I am new this year and just joining the ag teacher family. The knowledge that some of them have is incredible but their willingness to share that knowledge with new teachers is incredible. I left feeling excited for the upcoming school year and confident in my career choice. There are 10 other people who graduated with me this year and every year at conference it's going to be like a class reunion. It was an amazing week and I learned so much. I can't wait for September!


No comments:

Post a Comment