Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday's Letters || 3

Photobucket
Dear Mentor Teacher: There aren't enough words to express how thankful I am to have been placed in your classroom and to have been able to learn from you. I have grown so much since meeting you almost a year ago. I know that I would not have been nearly as successful without you. I am thrilled to now be teaching alongside you and I hope to make your life a lot easier in the upcoming years.

Dear Sun: I am liking what you have been doing to my skin the past couple of days. I know that you are about to go into hiding but I would really appreciate it if you'd stick around. You make life so much more enjoyable and you make me look good.

Dear Candy Crush: Why must you be so addicting? It is a good thing that there are limits to the amount of lives that you can have because otherwise I would have a serious problem. Your levels are so challenging and make me feel incompetent. Ease up a little, okay?

Dear Mom: Thanks for taking me shopping today. I love scanning the clearance racks for bargains with you and then using extra coupons to get the best deal. Thanks for teaching me how to find the cutest clothes for the best  price, it's a life skill. :]

Dear H: I'm glad we got to have a quality girls night tonight. Mean girls, wine, baking cookies, && painting toenails was a winning combination. I'm glad we got to walk through this crazy journey of student teaching together and now we get the even crazier journey of our first year of teaching. I'm thankful for your friendship!

That's all for this week. Happy Friday!

-J

2 comments:

  1. love getting a good deal and love "mean girls" so many great quotes I cant even pick one to say right now haha

    ReplyDelete