Saturday, June 15, 2013

Melting crayons && frozen yogurt

The first day of summer was filled with teacher shopping and crafting! My best friend is also a teacher and she got all of the supplies for us to make these awesome crayon melting signs for our classrooms. This is all over pintrest and I have seen a couple of friends attempt it but I was still a little nervous. It was easier than I thought and I am super happy with how mine turned out! I am Ms. T but I think that my friends' turned out just as good. I can't wait to display this in my classroom. 

I am a kid at heart and when my mom suggests that we get ice cream I am always up for it. Tonight we were going to get dairy queen but saw that a new frozen yogurt place opened by my house so we stopped in. I am a sucker for frozen yogurt. I love being able to make it completely my own. Tonight I opted for vanilla, chocolate, and peanut butter frozen yogurt topped with reese's, mini m&ms, oreos, a brownie, and some cool whip. It was a delicious way to end a perfect summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment