Monday, November 3, 2014

#1989

Is anyone else as obsessed with this cd as I am?



I went out and bought it the day that it came out. I'm not usually a big CD person or even someone who freaks out about music but her marketing plan was on point and all of the teasers on instagram/twitter/facebook had me anxious to hear it.

It didn't disappoint. Since I was away and driving in a car at least 3 hours a day I had plenty of time to listen to the music and my students who were with me on the trip now have all of the songs memorized and we blasted them in the car repeatedly.

I love her new sound and I love her catchy lyrics.

My favorite is 'I wish you would' and second favorite is 'wildest dreams', but shake it off is my new mantra. :)

If you haven't listened yet, get to it! You're missing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment