Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Recent Purchases

I went crazy on theknot.com shop today because of their black friday sale. There was so much stuf that I wanted and it was all such a great deal. Here are some of the things that I picked up. :)

Cake Topper

We are just having a small cake for us with cupcakes for the guests so I thought this would be the perfect fit.

Jewelry Boxes

I got these for my flower girls. I'm giving them a pearl bracelet in my wedding colors (hopefully with a flower girl charm) so I think it will be the perfect set. 

Fun Bags

I plan on using these for our 'Cookie Bar' which will double as extra dessert and a favor. I love the fun pattern and got these in our wegding colors. 

Hotel Bags

These were .15 with an extra 25% off... 11 cents for a gift bag? I think YES!

Bridesmaid Gifts
I got three things for each of my girls but those are a secret, I'll reveal them closer to the wedding. 

If you are looking for anything for your wedding I would head on over and see what they have! 

Linking up :) 

Wedding Wednesday

1 comment:

  1. I almost died at the knot sale!! I had to restrain myself, since we still have a lot of time to make purchases, but I was amazed!! Next year I am definitely going to be buying some stuff!

    ReplyDelete