Friday, November 28, 2014

five on friday: black friday edition

In honor of Black Friday I wanted to post about 5 of my favorite deals on my shopping list today. I'm going to be braving the crows (I actually kinda like it) to try and track down these items. Good luck to any other fellow black friday shoppers. :)

Target : DVDs
It's tradition to buy my mom Disney movies for Christmas so that she has a big collection for when I have kids. I think this year I am going to get her Planes and maybe Tangled too.

Crayola Box
I'm hoping to get this for my fiance's niece. I love art supplies and I think it's perfect because it has markers, crayons, colored pencils, and paper all in one! 


Old Navy: Vest
These are only $14! I would love one for myself in white and one for my mom in black. 


Walmart: Tealight Candles
$3 for 100 candles, yes please! I'm not only hunting for deals for Christmas but also the wedding. 


JCPenny: Scarves
I love these floral print scarves and at $5 they are the perfect gift for someone who you want to give something small, practical, and cute!



Linking up! Happy Friday. :) Anyone else go enjoy the sales? 


No comments:

Post a Comment