Thursday, November 6, 2014

fridayyy!

Favorite Verse. 

We are studying David's life in my bible study right now and I'm loving it. I enjoy the challenge of trying to live a life more after God's heart. 


Favorite Read.
I'm not a mom but I still really liked this article and I think that it can be applied to lots of stages in life. 

Favorite Teaching Meme.

How I feel after seeing 140 kids in a day. 

Favorite Song. 
Taylor Swift - I Wish You Would
I love the catchy lyrics and upbeat tune even though it's kind of a sad song. 
I couldn't find it on youtube because they are all blocked because of copyright. :( 

Favorite Thought.

I'm SO ready. It's my favorite time of the year. :) 

Linking up! 




4 comments:

  1. 6 more Fridays until Christmas!?! I am jumping up and down in my chair now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that meme is perfect and right on!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole Taylor album is amazing and I am so obsessed!! Love Buddy the Elf and I am counting down too! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Six more Fridays until Christmas honestly freaks me out! I can't believe it is that soon haha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete