Sunday, November 30, 2014

weekending: rivarly football weekend.

This weekend was so jam packed but such a blast.Thanksgiving was great. We went to my fiance's sisters house and had a great dinner with all of his family. After dinner we went shopping and got some great deals (see my five on friday post).

We went to Pullman for our college football game and it was such a fun weekend. There were a lot of friends from college there and my college roommates and I all stayed at my brothers apartment in town so it was just like old times. We made 'family dinner' friday night before we went out and then a big breakfast the next morning.



 It snowed on Saturday morning and our friend invited us to tailgate with them before the game. Check out their set up, enclosed tents with two patio heaters inside...yes please!


We hadn't bought tickets to the game because I didn't want to pay $65 each when I knew we could watch it in the bar and be warm. Plus I was secretly hoping I could find tickets cheaper closer to the game or that we would know people who didn't want their tickets. Well we were chatting with people at the bar before the game and they were like, we don't wanna go, it's going to be too cold. So we got three FREE tickets and off to the game we went! I was one happy girl. 


Our stadium isn't huge so we were able to stand on the concourse and enjoy the game with this lovely view. 


 The game didn't go our way, but that's okay. We are used to it unfortunately. Everyone went back to the bar after the game and when we were walking home I thought it felt cold...yup.


The 5 hour drive home today was long, but it was so worth it. Another Apple Cup in the books. So thankful for a college that I love, the infectious spirit, and the best friends anyone could ask for. 
GO COUGS!

Linking up! 
Weekending

2 comments: