Sunday, November 23, 2014

Weekending: Mockingjay Double Date

On Friday night C and I went on a double date with my best friend and her husband. We went to see Mockingjay, SO GOOD! I was afraid it would be boring since it was just the first half of the book but it did not disappoint.



Afterwards we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for some delicious food & drinks. We are the kind of best friends who talk every day but we don't always get to hang out. It was great to be able to hang out and have the guys with us.



Our college team was playing at 10am Saturday morning so we met up with some friends to watch the game. We lost, shocker, but it was a lot of fun to cheer on the Cougs! We are going to their final game of the season (and big rivalry game) next weekend & I can't wait for some tailgating and all of that school spirit.



I went Christmas shopping on Saturday afternoon. I am trying to get most of my shopping done so that then I can enjoy the season and not be stressed out about the huge shopping list that I have. It's been going well so far, I've also been online shopping a lot more than ever before and it's been lovely.



Sunday morning we went to church and I got to drop off my shoebox for Operation Christmas Child. This will be sent to a child somewhere around the world. I put a little note of encouragement in it and prayer for the child that receives it. It's such a small way to help someone who has to little.


Sunday evening we went to dinner at my mom's. I'm so thankful to live so close to home and that my mom is so gracious and invites us over almost every Sunday. I love spending time with her and I love that her boyfriend and my fiance get along so well. It's always a good time. 

So excited for a 3 day week and then off to visit my Fiance's family for Thanksgiving! 

Linking up with the lovely ladies below! 


Weekending

1 comment: