Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Pre-Wedding events!

Hello! I haven't posted a Wedding Wednesday in a while because I feel like I'm in a waiting game. My wedding date is next summer and I have my venue, catering, photographer, and DJ. My save the dates have been ordered and I'm looking at invitations. My dress is purchased and the boys tuxes are on order.

Am I missing anything?

I wanted to talk about events leading up to the wedding because this week my bridesmaids and I have been hammering out some details and I can't wait for all of the fun.

Dec. 29th Bridesmaid dress shopping! All of my girls are coming together (they live all over the state) and we are shopping and going out to dinner. Total girls day. They are all staying locally and then also coming to a non-wedding related New Years Eve party that I'm hosting. :)

(I hope they like something long, simple, & classy)


June 13th Bridal shower! The girls are planning this and it's all secret, but I know it will be fabulous. I'm blessed with an amazing MOH and a bridesmaid who is a wedding planner...so I know they won't disappoint.

July 10-12th Bachelorette Party Weekend! We are going to spend the weekend wine tasting and enjoying the sun! We have picked the location and date, now the girls are planning the rest.



August 1st I'm marrying the man of my dreams!



Seeing it all actually laid out makes me so excited. It doesn't really feel real, except all of the money I'm spending...but it's so worth it. I am trying to buy things little by little so it isn't super overwhelming at the end but we'll see how that goes.

Happy Wedding Wednesday! Linking up!

4 comments:

  1. ah! so so exciting. Enjoy every single minute. It feels like just yesterday I was planning everything, and now it's all over. So much fun though! Looking forward to following along in all your planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have so much fun with all of that! I went shopping with my Bridesmaids last month and we had a blast, enjoy it all and take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing wedding shots dear. I am also looking for an ultimate wedding location like this and I heard that Chicago event venues are the best place for any wedding and will make your day amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for this great post.
    Pakistani

    ReplyDelete