Monday, November 17, 2014

Weekending: busy, busy!

You know those weekends that are packed with fun, but leave no time to relax? That's what this weekend was. It was a blast, but when I finally got home Sunday afternoon I was wishing that i had more time to unwind before another busy week of work.

Friday night one of my friends organized a last minute dinner for our group of friends. Six of us headed to the Rock which is an awesome pizza place. I decided to have a drink because, why not! It was friday and I knew my fiance could drive and this drink isn't just a drink...its a bucket. So I had delicious garlic mozz bread, a bbq chicken salad, and this drink.I'm such a lightweight I defineltly couldn't have driven home. We invited our friends back to our apartment and played Rummikub and Sorry for a few hours.



Saturday morning I went to my best friends house to scrapbook my engagement pictures! She was scrapbooking her bachelorette party when we went to Vegas in April, oh the memories. It was a fun, relaxing morning catching up and talking about wedding stuff. :)


I went straight from my friend's house to my moms to go to a birthday party for some family friends. This family has 11 kids, it's wild, but they are the sweetest things ever. We were celebrating the 4 year old and 8 year old. The mom also just had a baby and so I loved getting baby snuggles from the adorably 6 week old.

Saturday night ended with one of my friends and I going to Winter Jam. It's a huge christian concert and it was a blast. Talk about feeling good and recharged by Jesus, that's what we got that night. Hillsong was the closing act and the sang 'Oceans'...with 20,000 people worshipping together and singing that song, it was quite the moment.




Sunday I went to church && then shopping with my mom! The goal was christmas shopping but I wasn't to successful. Thankfully I got a lot of ideas and came home and made some online purchases. I really need to get organized and on track shopping because I want to enjoy the holiday season and not be all stressed about needing to find presents. I'll keep working on it.

Then it was 5pm and I got home and my fiance was back (he went away sat/sun) and we just relaxed and watched Sunday Night Football and Once Upon a Time.

It makes me tired just thinking about everything I did this weekend...and now I'm off to school!

Happy Monday!

Linking up with Meghan!

Weekending

2 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend! Rummikub is one of my FAVORITE games and that garlic mozzarella bread and bbq chicken salad sound so good.

    ReplyDelete