Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! This is my last weekend before school training begins, I'm planning a day trip to the mountains with the fiance && maybe some bowling tonight. I'll be here on Monday to share all about it.

Here are a few of my favorites this week:

Favorite Song
I think this is such a sweet song. Its different from the typical country love songs and I really like his voice. :) 



Favorite Verse
I was looking up verses to be read at our wedding and this one was one of my favorites. It's sweet and incorporates the bigger picture, that we are making a bond with God and that needs to be at the front of our marriage. 


Favorite Summer TV Show 
I've been watching this show for years and even though it's pretty stupid and probably fake, I can't resist. 


Favorite App
I joined fantasy football with my fiance && his friends this year, I'm hoping this app will help me to stay organized and do well. I want to show those boys that I know a little something about football too! 


Favorite thing about friday?
It's a blue friday! No need to pick out an outfit, just wear some Seahawks gear. Go Hawks! 


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

The Diary of a Real Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment