Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Favorites

We have reached another Friday, yay! Sadly this is really the last friday of summer with school beginning on Wednesday, where has the time gone? We've had a long week of teacher meetings and professional development and I'm definitely ready to see all of my kids on the first day. Here are some favorites from this week!

Favorite Verse


At my school we practice agape love and the 8 essentials which are very much derived from this bible verse (even though we are a public school). It's a huge part of our school climate and so while we spend quite a bit of time during professional development this week talking about the 8 essentials I couldn't not reflect on this verse.

Favorite Song 


I am a country music lover and I like this song because I feel like there is always a 'Mama's house' in your mind that you want to return to. It will never be quite as good as it was when you were a kid but it's fun to remember. Plus, Time McGraw is so talented. 

Favorite Picture 


Last night was our first college football game and we happened to be playing my mom's alma mater, Rutgers! I ended up getting free tickets to the game and had enough to take my mom too. It was a really good time, sadly we lost, but my team went through quite the low point when I was in college so I'm used to that. It was so great to be back in the atmosphere and cheering for my Cougs! :)

Favorite Decor 




I'm a little embarrassed to admit it but I already started decorating for fall. I blame peer pressure, my best friend did it first, but I really like it and am enjoying the little fall ensemble on my mantle. 

Enjoy the long weekend! 

The Diary of a Real Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment