Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wedding Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!

Since I am newly engaged and in full wedding planning mode, I thought I would join in the fun of posting about my upcoming wedding each Wednesday. I would love any input from other bride-to-be's or experienced brides.

Starting with...My Vision
For a while, I've been dreaming of a winter wedding. I think that my fiance is going to agree with me and let me have the wedding I've always dreamed of. Here are some pictures about what I'm envisioning.

Lots of bling! I love sparkle and rhinestones, I want them everywhere! I also am a big fan of branch centerpieces with lots of candles on the table to create a soft glow.


Touches of winter in the decor 

Having an indoor venue is an obvious a must, but I really like exposed brick or wood

What do you guys think? Has anyone had a wedding like this that or been to one and have any tips? 


I'm linking up with 'Little bit of sass, little bit of class' for her Wedding Wednesday series,  be sure to check out some of the other blogs from her page! :]



Wedding Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment