Tuesday, August 19, 2014

School Clothes

Each year at the beginning of the school year I can't help but want a completely new wardrobe. My school is super casual, there are teachers who wear jeans every day, but I try to dress up a little since I'm young and I like looking more professional. By the end of last year I was so tired of all of my clothes and I want all new clothes, too bad my bank account doesn't agree. 

Here are some of the things I've been looking at and am hoping to get this year:

Some new skinny jeans. These are a necessity && I like the dark washes the best. 

Flowy chiffon tops are my go-to. I have them in so many colors and I love that they are super comfy and I can wear them even when I'm not feeling my best about my body. 

My classroom is like an ice box so I almost always have to wear a cardigan. I like the longer length of this one and that green color is one of my favorites. I wear so much black and grey that I really need to add some color into my life. 
I wear ballet flats almost every day and a lot of my old ones are pretty worn out so some new ones would be a great addition to my wardrobe. I like having ones with some pattern or a little bling. It's a fun way to add a little something to my outfit. 

New boots! I would be happy with like three new pairs of boots but I know I will probably end up with one or two. I love these with skinny jeans or with leggings and a cute dress. They make a comfy outfit look so much better. 

Those are the things on my wishlist! What clothes are you hoping to get for fall? 

All of these looks are from Old Navy, one of my favorite stores and an easy place to find so many cute teacher clothes in my budget! 



1 comment:

  1. Love all of these picks!! My work is pretty casual too; it makes dressing a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete