Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday favorites

It was my last official week of summer but I spent most of it at school working with my FFA students. I got a lot of my classroom prep done (pictures to come next week) so I feel good about that. Next week during all of our professional development I plan on getting my content all figured out. Anyways, here are some favs from this week.

Favorite Song 


Taylor's new song did not disappoint. I'm in love with it, so catchy! && is she not so adorable in this video?

Favorite Verse



Favorite Purchase 


I've finally started my back to school shopping and these are two of my favorite things I got this week. First, a simple pair of dark jeans from Gap. They are bootcut and super comfy, also long enough for me which sometimes it's a struggle. The shirt is long and a little flowy. I love the crimson color and gold accents, best of all it was only $12, score! 

Favorite Thing that Happened This Week
One of my best friends from 5th grade got married two weeks ago and we don't see each other nearly enough (like maybe twice a year?). At her wedding she was like, let's hang out before you start school again. I wanted to but we all know how life gets and it doesn't always work out. Well this time we made it happen, she came over last night and had dinner with me and C (sadly her new husband was working) and we chatted for hours. It was SO NICE to just sit and catch up. There is nothing like old friends who you can pick up with from right where you left off.

Favorite New TV Show

Does anyone else watch this show? I've watched it for many seasons and I still enjoy it. I think half of the time I am just mesmerized at how talented and beautiful the girls are. I wish I had hair like that!

HAPPY FRIDAY! :) 

The Diary of a Real Housewife

1 comment:

  1. Yesssss! I'm OBSESSED with the new T. Swift song! So catchy, so good!

    -Ash
    www.thenashvillianblog.com

    ReplyDelete