Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekending: Wedding Number Three

This weekend was the perfect mix of fun and relaxation.

Friday evening my fiance and I ordered pizza and hung out at home watching the Seahawks game. In the years that I have known him I've gone from a girl who knows nothing about football to one who actually enjoys watching it and is actually in a Fantasy Football League this year! I'm ready to show those boys how it's done! :]

Saturday morning we went and picked up my ring from the jeweler because it had to be resized. I missed it this week so I was happy to have it back.



That night we went to another wedding, the third in three weeks for us, and that was a really fun time. It was for a girl I've known since elementary school and her and her fiance both went to the same college we went to so there were a lot of familiar faces. It was a very young wedding which is how I hope ours will be, a good party && lots of dancing. I didn't take as many pictures as I should have but here is one I snagged from the instagram hashtag of some of their decor.


Today church was good, like...really good. Some days I just have constant chills and goosebumps and feel so present in that moment with the Lord. Today the service was amazing && we sang this song is response to the message, it was powerful. 


I went shopping with my best friend && got a new pair of jeans && cute top from the Gap. I'm desperate for some new teacher clothes so those were a good addition.  This afternoon I've been continuing my hunt for the perfect wedding venue, catching up on shows on my DVR, and creeping on the facebook/instagrams of my other friends who got married this weekend. 

Linking up with these lovely ladies.
Weekending

I'm planning to spend at least 8 hours in my classroom tomorrow...hello, framework writing, decorating, and Nationals planning! 

Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment