Monday, August 11, 2014

Weekending: Moving in && wedding fun

As my summer comes to a close I am trying to soak up every minute and enjoy even the crazy busy weekends. This weekend was no exception with plenty of things scheduled into a really small amount of time.

Friday night I went to a local high school where my fiance is teaching their drumline. They just finished their band camp and so they were performing for their family and friends. I love watching him teach and seeing his passion for music in action. The kids still have a long way to go but they did a good job. That was followed by dinner at Applebee's and an early night.

Saturday morning my mom picked C and I up to head east to move my little brother to graduate school. He is attending school where we both did our undergrad so it was wonderful to go back. We walked around campus and took some pictures since that is where we met 6 years ago.



That night we went out with some of our friends who are still in town. I love that with good friends no matter how long it is since you see them its still a good time. I'm so thankful for those types of friendships.

On Sunday we headed back home and then went to a wedding that evening. It was for one of my friends who I have known since elementary school. It was hard since it was on a Sunday night after such a long weekend but we still had a good time. The food was amazing and it was a beautiful location. We didn't stay for dancing but I definitely took a few notes for my wedding.




Hope you all had a great weekend, linking up with the lovely ladies below!
Weekending

No comments:

Post a Comment