Friday, January 23, 2015

Five on Friday: First Semester Complete!

This week has been wild. You would think that after a 3 day weekend I would be refreshed but due to several things I am straight up exhausted. Thank goodness for another 3 day weekend this week where I Can hopefully recover some of my sanity. Here are 5 things from this week!

1. The semester is ending! I'm halfway through the year! But I am also being bombarded with kids trying to raise their grades when they've done nothing all semester.



2. I got to babysit my 'kids' on Tuesday night. I nanny-ed for them when I was in high school and always visited them on breaks. I've known them since the middle was two weeks old and met the youngest on the day she was born. Now they are 6,7,and 8. They are my flower girls. :) We had a dance party to Taylor Swift and read lots of stories. I love them so much.

3. I went to bible study for the first time in a couple of months and it was so wonderful. I forget how much I need Jesus and how much these people fill me up. Good times.



4. I ordered my first Jamberry nails and I can't wait to put them on next week. A few teachers at my school sell them and they look like fun. I got this cool chevron pattern.



5. Me and C are going on a date night tonight and I can't wait! I think we are going to see American Sniper and I know I will probably cry a lot but I just hope it doesn't end in a super sad way. After wards we are getting cold stone which is so unhealthy but one of my favorites.



Happy Friday!

Linking up!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yum, I LOVE Cold Stone! Birthday cake remix is my jam. I really want to see American Sniper. Congrats on being halfway done with your year! I seriously LOVE the Jamberry nails you chose. I need to jump on that bandwagon one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried Jamberry for the first time last month and even though I definitely didn't do that smooth of a job, those suckers stayed put for a good 2 weeks! I only removed them bc my nails were starting to grow out! I think you'll like them.

    ReplyDelete