Friday, January 30, 2015

Five on Friday:

I am trying really hard to not spend money since I'm trying to save for a wedding and honeymoon this summer. I tried to not spend money this month but since today is payday and my birthday is coming up, here are five things I wish I could buy...or receive this month. 

Yoga Pants
The compression capris from Old Navy are my fav! 

Bathing Suit

I want a simple white top to wear with two new bottoms I got on clearance in the fall. 


Tennis Shoes


Dress Pants
As I start to lose weight my dress pants don't fit well anymore and i find myself wearing jeans to school more often. Just because the year is (slowly) ending I don't want to slack off in looking professional. 

A Vacation

I would love some sunshine and time off right now. I'm not sure what it is about this time of the year but even with 3 day weekends and Christmas break just a month ago I am really dragging. I'm dreaming of Disney. 

Linking up!

Happy Friday! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I have been loving yoga pants lately... I get home from work and in less than 5 minutes, I'm already changed haha. That bathing suit tops looks great! I'm a huge fan of strapless suits.

    ReplyDelete