Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: Save the Dates!

I sent out my save the dates a couple of weeks ago but never shared them on here so I thought I would. I had looked online forever to look at different prices, styles, etc. I knew that I wanted magnets because I think they are so handy and convenient. They were a little more expensive but I figured it was worth it.

I was so thankful when we got our engagement pictures and I had one that I knew I wanted to use for the save the dates, then the designing trials began. I ended up getting a groupon on vistaprint and I was really excited to use that for the save the dates. I ended up being able to get 100 for like $37 which was the cost of the groupon and then the shipping and anything over the amount the groupon covered.



When they arrived I was super excited! They looked good, but I was a little disappointed in the quality. The picture looked a little grainy, definitely not the highest quality. I know that for the price, I shouldn't be upset but I was a little sad they weren't prefect. Regardless they look awesome and they are really big! When you look from far away you can still see it well and then you don't notice it isn't the highest quality, I guess that makes up for it. :)

Linking up :)

Showered With Design


BorrowedHeaven


 Check out my other Wedding Wednesday posts:

9 comments:

  1. I love them!! You picked a great style, I love magnets as well. So handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get save the date magnets as well! How big were yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry they weren't the perfect quality you imagined, but on a fridge, no one will be looking super close up :) The photo is beautiful and everyone will love them! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love those! I know sometimes printing can be such a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These turned out fabulous! Were they post cards or put in envelopes?
    Beardy Heart Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they look great! The picture is fabulous. We went a less traditional route for our save the dates, but I love getting the magnets in the mail from everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! What a perfect picture and design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute, and that money can go towards something else in the big picture. It definitely looks great on here!

    ReplyDelete