Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sweat it Out Sunday: 2

I successfully completed my goals for this week! I switched my off days, but I still did worked out 5/6 days. According to the scale I lost about 2 pounds! Here's what my workouts looked like:

Monday - 35 minutes on the elliptical and arm weights
Tuesday - ZUMBA
Wednesday - off day 
Thursday- 20 minutes treadmill, squats/push-ups/abs
Friday - Mixxed Fit (new class at my gym)
Saturday - Ripped (resistance, intervals, power, plyometrics, endurance -- class at my gym) 

I'm feeling so good. It's crazy how even after just a couple of weeks it makes such a big difference. Maybe I'm alone in this one, but I feel like so much of it is mental. I know I'm doing good things for myself and it instantly makes me feel better. Yes, working out is tiring and sometimes after work all I want to do is lay on the couch, but I know how good I will feel. Now let's hope I can keep this up for the next seven months. 


Goals for next week: 
Monday: ZUMBA
Tuesday: ZUMBA
Wednesday: off day 
Thursday: ZUMBA
Friday: at least 30 minutes cardio
Saturday: at least 30 minutes cardio

What are your fitness goals? Anyone else a zumba fan? 
Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment