Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: 200 days!

It's actually 199 now, but yesterday when I logged on and saw this message I was pretty excited. I remember when it was in the 300's so it's getting closer!


I feel like I have been non-stop and since I am a list maker, here are the things I have done and the things that are still left to do. 
✔ Venue
✔ Purchased my dress and I have it! (well it's at my mom's house but still...in my possession) 
✔ Registry started 
✔ Officiant
✔ Book Honeymoon, Kauai here we come! 
✔ Photographer
 Engagement Photos
 Save the Dates
✔ Invitations purchased
✔ DJ 
✔ Photobooth
✔ Guestlist 
✔ Bachelorette party booked!
✔ Bridesmaids dresses picked out (ordering in March)
✔ Linens and Centerpieces 
Cake Topper and Cake Cutter
Groomsmen attire
Groom's Ring 
Shower date arranged
Bridal Party Gifts
Card Box 

To Do: 
❑ Hair/Make up artists
❑ Figure out ceremony stuff (do we want a unity ceremony of any type, readings, etc.)
❑ Send Invitations
❑ Cake tasting
❑ Flowers 
❑ Dress alterations (appointment June 2nd) 
❑ Buy wedding shoes
 Decide on and buy wedding jewelry 
❑ Purchase my wedding band 
❑ Flower girl dress shopping
 Flower Girl Basket 
❑ Ring Bearer Attire
❑ Buy a garter
❑ Buy a veil
❑ Menu Tasting (yum!)
❑ Wedding license 
❑ Plan Rehearsal dinner
❑ Order Parent Gifts
❑ Order Guestbook
❑ Seating Chart 
❑  Make Programs
❑ Figure out Cookie Bar 
❑ Hotel Bags 

Is there anything you guys think I'm missing or should be doing sooner? 

I can't wait to marry this man. <3 



Linking up, happy Wedding Wednesday! 


Showered With Design
BorrowedHeaven


 Check out my other Wedding Wednesday posts:

5 comments:

  1. You have so much done so far! Way to go. I ordered a custom garter from a girl on Etsy and LOVE it! I can't wait to post about it :)

    Yay for being under 200!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Less than 200 days - so exciting!! You seriously already have so much done! Thanks for linking up with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done so much! I totally forgot about a card-box until the last minute, so well done.
    I have some posts on my Wedding Wednesday archives about bridal hair, wedding shoes, favors...find them at http://monamye.com
    I'll also offer the advice to create a Photography Shot List to share with your photographer ahead of time. It may seem obvious that you want a photo with your mom, but it helps to have a list of all the formal combinations and the must-have informal shots so you're sure to capture what matters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also inviting you to join my new Wedding Wednesday linkup: http://monamye.com - would love to follow your progress up to the big day!

      Delete
  4. The closer you get, the faster the days fly by!! Looks like you are on top of everything :)

    ReplyDelete