Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sweat it out Sunday

I am trying really hard to go to the gym and get back in shape. Since I was a teenager I have struggled with self-esteem and my weight, usually leading to dieting/exercising for a while to lose weight and then gaining it back. I've never been overweight, but usually on the top end of healthy and always wished I could be a little skinnier.



Knowing that my wedding is 7 months away I am trying to keep that in mind and not totally overwork myself so that I get sick of it. I'm an all or nothing person so I have to remind myself that off days are okay.

My goals for working out this week:
Monday - Cardio 20 minutes, weight machines for arms
Tuesday - ZUMBA
Wednesday - TBD
Thursday - Off day (evening meetings at school)
Friday - Mixed Fit Class
Saturday - ZUMBA



I'll check in next Sunday and see how far I've gotten. What are your favorite things to do to workout? Do you prefer classes, weights, running, or something different?

No comments:

Post a Comment