Monday, January 12, 2015

Weekending: checking things off the to do list!

Friday night C and I went to the gym after he got off work. We've both been trying to eat healthier and workout so we decided to go even on a Friday night. Afterwards we came home and changed and went out to dinner. I got a salad, and it was even more delicious since I was starving. We came home and tried to watch Noah but fell asleep on the couch and decided to just go to bed, we never finished watching the movie.



On Saturday C had to teach drumline during the day so I worked on my masters for a while and went to the gym. I'm also working on planning a surprise party for my mom so I was chatting with my brothers about that. I'm really excited for her party, I think it's going to be a lot of fun and she is going to be totally surprised. I love the invitations that I got for her.


Saturday night we went to my mom's house to watch the Seahawks game. Was anyone else watching? The best part of the game was when Chancellor (31) jumped over the defense, TWICE, to try and block a field goal. It didn't end up working either time but it was still awesome.


Saturday night we went out for drinks with some friends. They are recently married so we chatted wedding stuff for a while. I love hearing from other people what they did and their opinions on some of the troubles we are having.

Sunday morning we went to church then one of our friends came over and we relaxed and watched football all day. I also finished another one of the classes for my Masters. Woo! It was super relaxing and a great weekend with a mix of fun, productivity, and relaxation. 


How was your weekend??

Linking up with Meghan && Lisa! 

Bella And The City

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had the perfect weekend!

    Would love for you linkup this post on my Weekend Recap too :) XO

    -Lisa @ Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link up. It looks like you were super busy this past weekend. I love working out on Friday nights because the gym always seems emptier. Loving the birthday invitations, I need to do that for my mom's birthday in April.

    ReplyDelete