Monday, January 26, 2015

Weekending: Thankful for Friends

On Friday night after work C and I had a date night. We went to see American Sniper, it was so good. I had really wanted to see it and was also nervous about it because I was worried it would make me really sad and while it was sad, it was done so tastefully and portrayed the story really well. I highly recommend it. We also got Coldstone...yum!

Saturday morning we went to the gym and then went to meet with a financial advisor. I wanted to get some information about what we should be doing with our money, what the smartest goals for us should be, etc. He told us right now our priority should be saving for a down payment for a house and that was pretty exciting for me. To think that we could be buying a house in a year sounds so grown up! :) 

We met up with friends for dinner at the cheesecake factory afterwards. So good to see them and catch up.

Sunday we went to church, cleaned up the apartment, I worked on grad school, and then one of my best friends/college roommates came over. We had dinner at home and played some monopoly deal, then watched out favorite show, Revenge! 

Our semester ended on Friday so I have today off as a grading day but my grading is all done so I"m having a girls day with my friend. :)

Linking up with Meghan!


2 comments:

  1. What a great weekend! I'm glad you liked American Sniper, I definitely want to see it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to see American Sniper for the past weekends and it hasn't worked out. Everyone seems to really like it though! Good luck with the house hunting :)

    ReplyDelete