Monday, January 5, 2015

Weekending: happy 2015!

Happy 2015!

Friday
My fiance took Friday off so we were able to relax and enjoy the day together. One of my friends was here visiting all week so I took her to the airport in the morning. 

Saturday
I went to zumba with one of my friends and it felt so good to be back in the gym. Zumba is by far my favorite exercise class. After class we went to Old Navy because they had yoga pants on sale, I got two pairs. Having new clothes always makes me want to work out because then I get to wear them. 



I came home and spent the afternoon working on my Masters and then grocery shopping. I'm trying to make some new healthy meals but I'm not the best cook so it's a struggle. This is my attempt at meal planning:



Saturday night we went to Fantasy Lights which is where they put a ton of lights at a local amusement park and open some of the rides. It was only $10 each and one of our other friends want to go so we went, and it was a lot of fun! It was nice to do something different.



Sunday
After church we went and visited my Grandad. He is going to build us a bed to match the nightstand and dresser he made us when we moved into our apartment so we brought him pictures of one that we liked. We spent the rest of hate afternoon just relaxing and watching football.

I can't believe winter break was over. It was such an amazing two weeks. I always dread going back to school after long breaks but I know it won't be as bad as I think, I just need to go in with a postiive attitude. 

....6 months until summer! 

Linking up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment