Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Decisions && Midweek Confessions || 2

I made a big decision today and I feel so good about it. I have been tossing and turning over the options and trying to figure out what was the 'right' decision. I'm still not sure what is exactly right but I know what I feel in my heart and that is what I went with. I also put a lot of prayer into it and I think that helped me to have clarity. Currently I couldn't be happier and am so excited to see what the future holds. :]

Midweek Confessions!

-I was super nervous to join a small group for bible study at church and it was such an amazing decision. In just a couple weeks I already feel so close and connected with this group. I can't believe I was so nervous and waited this long.

-I hate jeans. I immediately put sweat pants on as soon as I get home from school/work. I love being able to be comfortable and always put on sweats so I can sit on the couch with a blanket. If I have to go out again I will complain a lot...then put jeans back on.

-I was going to give myself the day off today (perk of being a sub!) but instead my phone was ringing every 30 minutes this morning and I felt guilty so I got up and took a job. They were obnoxious middle schoolers and I almost regret it.

-I am dying for the sun to come out so I can start sitting in my backyard to tan. I am so white and I don't want to go fake tanning. Please sun, appear!

-I've eaten ice cream in some form every day for the past week. It's my weakness and I don't really feel that bad, but my waistline isn't appreciating it...

-J

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing, the min I get home. unless I'm in a comfy dress or skirt!

    Glad you feel good about your decision!

    I'm so pale too, but this summer so far I can't keep the sun away!

    ReplyDelete