Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday's Letters || 2

Happy Friday! I'm linking up with Ashley to share these lovely letters! 


  • Dear 4th period students, thanks for bringing me cookies  after lunch and requesting that we listen to music during class. It was my favorite period of the day. 
  • Dear Summer, I am very excited for you to get here. I don't know my exact plans yet but I hope that they include visiting my dad and spending at least a week at the beach. I also anticipate lots of sleeping in and trips to the gym. 
  • Dear Gillian Flynn, Thank you for writing your book, Gone Girl. I read the entire thing today and was hooked. The story was captivating and kept me guessing. I wasn't a fan of the ending but the rest of the book was fabulous.
  • Dear horses at the racetrack, I really would like to win some money tomorrow since last time I completely failed. Please cooperate and run fast if I pick you to win. 
  • Dear Candy Crush, Why are you so addicting? I spend way too long trying to beat your ridiculous levels. You're fun, but can't you just let me win? 

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! 

-J 

3 comments:

  1. LOOOOVE Gone Girl!! That book totally messed with my head! The ending made me so mad, but it was also weirdly perfect. Gah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right? I was so confused as I read it trying to figure out what I thought was true. I agree about the ending. I guess it was perfect in that twisted way.

      Delete
  2. ugh, that's been on my reading list since January. I saw it in paperback THEN at the airport and now I refuse to buy it in hardback. can't find it anywhere!!! It's my own little war w myself!

    ReplyDelete