Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday's Letters || 1

I decided to join this link up for 'Friday's letters'. I think it's a super cute idea and perfect for a Friday. 

Dear Friday - Thank you for existing. You make me feel so much better about life. I love that you make me automatically happy. Dear Twitter - Thank you for allowing me to cryptically express my feelings in a short 140 characters or less. Dear Students I'm subbing for today - Please be nice, do your work, or at least pretend to do your work so that I can pretend I think you are doing your work. It's really a win, win situation. Dear Sun - Please return, asap. You make my life so much brighter (hahaha...) and I'm ready to wear some summer clothes. Dear God - Thank you for the blessing of this day and please stay with me and help me continue to figure out this thing we called life. Growing up is hard, but I feel so much better knowing that you are by my side and have it all figured out. <3

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment