Wednesday, May 1, 2013

New to this.

Hello,
Thanks for finding my blog, i'm excited to have you! :) I have always been someone who really enjoys reading blogs and I thought I should try writing for myself. I really like the blogging 'community' and it seems like a fun thing to get into.

I guess you might want to know who I am, my name is Jessica! I am 23 and graduated from college about a year ago. Right now I am working as a substitute teacher and looking for a full time job for the fall. I'm not married, or engaged, but in a pretty serious relationship and hopefully that is in our future. :)

For about the past year or so I have been on a journey to build my faith and figure it all out. I have joined and amazing church and recently joined a small group. I know that my faith is something that I will be writing about quite often because I am always interested in hearing prospectives and getting advice.

- J


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica!
    It's neat to see that you've started your blog!!! Go you! :)
    I just wanted to say that I am fairly new as well to blogging....not as consistent as I'd like but I'm there! I encourage you to write what's in your heart, not so people can be pleased, but so that with your honest words you may glorify the Lord and continue to grow as a person! I say this because I've noticed it's one of the things I think about when I've blogged. I wonder what people might say if I added this...or that.
    But welcome to the blog world! So far, I've had a great experience and hope it's a good one for you too! :)

    ReplyDelete