Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Inspiration.

I've been thinking about making a blog for a long time and I wasn't sure when I was going to do it. Finally I thought, there is no time like the present, so here it is.

When it came to thinking of a name I decided that I would pick a lyric from a song that I liked since music is such a great way to express yourself. I found a song that I have been listening to and googled the lyrics. As I read through it I picked the line that I thought really expresses me. I am looking for joy in all areas of my life and trying to focus on joy. This title reminds me that even though not all of the times in life are perfect, no matter what in the morning there is always joy.


You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There may be pain in the night but joy comes in the morning


And when the oceans rage
I don't have to be afraid
Because I know that You love me
Your love never fails


I have so much to be thankful for and I never want to forget that. His love never fails.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment