Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Midweek Confessions. || 1

Here is my first attempt at 'Midweek Confessions.' I'm not sure what I have to confess but I'll give it a try. I'm linking up with E, Myself, and I which is one of my favorite blogs.

-Ever since Subway has started their $3 6-inch special I eat there way to often. It is so good and now I can get a combo for only $5-something...way more affordable than the regular $7-something. At least it's healthy...right?

-I am really happy that Kellie Pickler won Dancing with the Stars last night. I am biased and don't like Zendaya because 1. she is a disney channel star and 2. she is already a dancer! That's totally not fair. Plus Kellie is too adorable with her sweet little accent.

-I hate showering. I always have, I'm just confessing this now since it's my first confession. My best motivation to shower is working out because then I have to shower. If my hair is up with a twist or braid, it's probably second day hair which means I haven't showered. beware. :P

- I love shopping but have such a hard time spending money on myself. I found these awesome designer jeans that are labeled as being $88 at an outlet today for $30. I bought them since I have barely any jeans that I like and it was a steal, but now I am having buyers remorse.

-I am so ready for summer. I feel like teachers should be loving every day of school and not looking forward to summer but I can't wait. Maybe it's because I'm subbing and it isn't the same, but still, I'm waiting for you, summer!

-I don't know how to use commas. I like to type how I speak and so I add all these commas when I would pause, and I think it's probably really awkward to someone who is a stickler about punctuation. Sorry! Don't judge me too harshly, I'm college educated, I swear! (<-- prime example)

That's my attempt at confessions! Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Updo's are always my 2nd day hair! except in the summer, then they're everyday hair!

    ReplyDelete